On parent-child relationships in home
Please tick which you feel most appropriate. 1 being strongly agree and 5 being you don’t agree at all
Strongly agree ß- -à strongly disagree
Answer the following questions in the way you feel .
- When an adolescent (12-18) is being required to do something he does not want to do, what options does he have? List three if you can.
- Reasons for directly disobeying parents could include… List three.
- If you need to make an appeal because a parent is being unreasonable, how would you go about it?
- If you could choose five words to describe the relationship you’d like to have with your parents during your teenage years, what would they be?
- If you were allowed to change a few things about yourself, you would change…
If you were allowed to change a few things about your parents, you would change…